Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Nov 2011

pppp pick up a penguin...

do you remember that add.... yum chocolate penguins.. oh how i love thee.....

well here's one of the non chocolatey variety..


we made this little chappy a couple of months back at one of my classes but i hadn't posted him so here he is isn't he cute!  
he's made with the owl punch such a great versatile tool.... i'll be back with more owl art later ..

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

2 comments:

gingers said...

This punch is now on my wish list.xx
Great ideas.x

gingers said...

Loving the ideas.x