Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Nov 2011

Presents in the post

I Just had to share this with you today... my girlies ( aka the angels ) know me so well last week i received this little gift from one of them.. 
Rosina......  made in my favourite colours ( apparently all my swaps are always done in these colours i'm not so sure my self!!)
 and stuffed full of chocolate!!!  the perfect present he he..



so Thank you Rosina the chocolate was yummy :)
Rosina used:
the top note die, perfect polka dot embossing folder, timeless sizzlit alphabet, sweet buttons embosslits with the co-ordinating stamp set button button, in baja breeze, whisper white and soft suede and also some of the gorgeous stampin up designer brights buttons.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: