Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

18 Nov 2011

Team swap...

This is my team swap for my girlies at convention!

I used the petal card punch and made a little square christmas pudding  in side is a chocolate christmas pudding sweet i thought it was fun and cute!

i used the tiny tags stamp set and everything else was cut free hand with a little acetate window.... good job i only had to make a few!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: