Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Dec 2011

host a workshop!!!

Today is Stampin Up's worldwide book-a-thon day and demonstrators across the globe are working together to try and get 9000 Stampin Up parties booked in a day! 

If you would like to get a group of friends together and have a demonstration and try a new hobby with our fantastic exclusive products please get in touch with me,

I am currently booking parties between january 10th and march 31st so there's no excuse to miss out on your choice date!!!

the new hostess benefit system give you more choice of what to get free when you host a qualifying workshop and not to forget you get a free idea book and catalogue and exclusive gift from me too for being one of my fabulous host's!!!!

Hostess Benefits

It's a great time to host your workshop with sale-a-bration quickly approaching ...

so don't delay..... contact me today!

Abi

No comments: