Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Dec 2011

Creative Christmas

So it's that time of year again where I am doing so much crafting but can't show you any of it until after christmas!



But here is a little gift box which my stampers 10 ladies got to make this month using the milk carton die..


and the holly berry designer series paper.

gorgeous isn't it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

No comments: