Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Jan 2012

Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!



Our Starter Kit provides a wide assortment of products to help you get your new business up and running from the day the kit arrives. Design and build your own kit by selecting the stamp sets, ink, and accessories that best suit your style.
While your Starter Kit is valued at £250 (just look at all that is included), you'll only invest £119!
Get started today by contacting me today!






Plus on top of that you can earn even more great freebies during the Sale-a-bration period and get more fab products at a discount too,
you'll receive a  fantastic discount on your first demonstrator order and can earn sale-a-bration sets for every £45 you spend in that order before the end of march too!
Plus with the new Stampin start scheme for new demonstrators you could earn even more great products free too....

This is an unmissable opportunity to join in all the fun, save money on your favourite products and if you choose, to build your own business,  so contact me today for more information and to sign up, the angels and I would love to have you come join us in our team and have a load of fun so drop me a line today!!

No comments: