Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Jan 2012

simply adorned

I have loved the simply adorned range since it was released in the american catalogue a little while ago and am so pleased that we now have it in our spring mini catalogue!


This is one of the small circle  1.6cm  charms which i  made a pretty little insert for  i used the Charming stamp set and added a gem,


this is going to be a new addition to my charm bracelet...

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

No comments: