Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

31 Jan 2012

Birthday Angel..


I couldn't post this before as it would have spoilt the suprise
however last week was my lovely and very talented downline Hayley's birthday and i sent her some goodies in the post...


This is the rose i sent her made with the new blossom party big shot die...


and i  made an acetate sour cream container to house it..


 Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

3 comments:

Rosina said...

thats really cute, you should make them in red and sell them for valentines, much better than real ones.

Lyn said...

Fab idea Rosina, i'd buy one :0)
Abi that is absolutly stunning love it.
Can we do them for a stampers 10 project please!!!

Brigitte said...

....wow, a perfect idea!!