Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Feb 2012

No time to craft....

Oh My... this past week has been crazy!  not only have i had absolutely no time to craft (except for my lovely st dennis class and stampers 10 class preparation don't worry ladies i haven't forgotten you!)


I haven't even had chance to sit and tidy my desk so here's a quick post of one of the projects my ladies got to make last week.....

Just as soon as i discover where my boys have hidden my other projects that we made i will photograph them and post them too how ever they took a shine to them and they have mysteriously disappeared.

thanks for stopping by!



No comments: