Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Jan 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Wow it's 2012 how fast did 2011 go by???  I think i must have blinked!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years

I've been a bit slow with the blog posts, I've had a case of stampers block and of course being totally rushed off my feet with Christmas preparations didn't help either,

 I made a lot of hand made and hand stamped gifts but in true Abi style I sent most of them out without taking photo's while trying to get them out before the last Christmas post but hopefully over the next couple of weeks I'll share with you some of the projects i did photograph... just as soon as i find where the kids have hidden the camera.

Along with some new fresh ideas from the new mini catalogue which is released this week  on the 4th January!!! so keep checking back for posts!  I promise there will be some!

SO what are your new years resolutions?

well mine is to consistently update my blog ( this should be a good one just as long as i don't find out I'm having another baby or another shocker I'm not expecting of similar magnitude!)

oh  and to loose the baby bulge ( which may have gotten a little bigger over the last week or so)

I intend to thoroughly enjoy all the new creative opportunities Stampin Up! throws at me over 2012 
and I wish you all A happy and Creatively Crafty New year!!

I'm going to leave you with one of my highlights of 2011
Amelia's first convention photo with shelli !

Thanks for dropping by


Abi

No comments: