Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

14 Dec 2011

feeling under the weather..

Sorry no stamping from me today.... I made some lovely teachers gifts and completely forgot to take photo's of them..

and then to top it off i now have the dreaded lurgy and there's still so much to do!!!

but here is a little bit of sewing which has taken me a little while to get around to finishing...

I'm off back to my honey and lemon and throat numbing sweets hope you are all more ready for christmas than me!!!

Abi

No comments: