Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

15 Jan 2012

No sew Fabric creations..

Right I'm going to start with this project over the next few weeks i'm hoping to share a few more no sew projects so check back for more ideas..


My first love is sewing and always has been how ever life just doesn't always allow time to sit and sew so it's great to have some quick  and cute ideas ready to use  and this is just one.

I used the Stampin up bigshot fabric adhesive to add my initial to this really cute draw string gift bag which my stampers 10 ladies got to make as part of a set this month, 
all the products used were from the spice cake range of products in our new mini catalogue which is just gorgeous so if you haven't had chance to check it out make sure you do.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Abi

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, no sew really? I'm rubbish at sewing but I love the su fabric, hmm maybe another item for my wish list. Cute design Dawn x

JulieA said...

Very cute, Abi! I bet they loved it. That's a really fun idea.

Unknown said...

Then along came the new process of fabric printing. Digital fabric printing introduced a new idea whereby tiny runs could be completed at a far lower cost.

custom album