Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Apr 2012

New demonstrator starter kit offer! may 1st !


We’re excited to announce that beginning 1 May, we’re offering a fully customisable Starter Kit for new recruits at a new lower price of £99! 
This will give you the perfect start to your businesses--your way! It will help you more easily share the Stampin’ Up! opportunity with your  friends family and potential customers.

When a new demonstrator joins Stampin' Up!, the choice is hers to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products--she can choose up to £130 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products! She'll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at £45) to create a kit with a total value of £175 that still ships for FREE!

With the introduction of the new Starter Kit, new demonstrators will no longer have the option to purchase another kit or the add-ons. If you have recruits who want to order the current kit option, they will need to place their order by 30 April 2012, 3:00 PM (GMT).

For more information about becoming a demonstrator or to sign up drop me a line



                  ******************************************************************


Huge apologies to those of you that have signed up for my email newsletter and those that have been trying to sign up for my email newsletter unfortunately not only has it been impossible to add your email address but it has also not been sending updates (due to some technical  problems out of my control)

So I will soon be introducing a new mailing list system so keep checking back for it to be ready so you can receive monthly updates and news from me!

Abi

No comments: