Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 May 2012

First of may already??? must be mini time!


Wow well i don't know about you but mu April has just flown by :( but on an up side that means it's time for a new mini catalogue, you can view the new Stampin' Up! mini by clicking the image below


Well i'm loving the products in the new mini catalogue especially the new framlits and the co-ordinating stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

No comments: