Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Jun 2012

Bordering on romance

See I am really trying to update regularly!!!

Here's a super elegant one layer card, no fuss just flowers...


i created this for one of my friends who just needed a bit of a pick me up i think but i hope she's feeling better now xx

i used the new simply scored plate which in all honesty i have been itching to play with but not really had much time but i was really impressed with how easy it was and love the new diagonal plate too!

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi


1 comment:

Karen's Kreative Korner said...

This card is SO beautiful!!!! Which stamp set did you use? Thanks, Karen