Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

10 Jul 2012

bloomin pens

literally, Now these have been popping up all over the Internet for quite some time and I am in now way the first person to have created these flowers..


but aren't they gorgeous!!

One of my fabulous girlies  Hayley taught us how to make them at one of our team meetings a few months ago and I've been dying to get my ladies to have a go, so last week they did,


and they all came out looking absolutely fab!  I decided to make them into pens so they were useful as well as decorative and my ladies loved them as do I.

We used the flower daisy die along with the boho blooms punch to create these flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

No comments: