Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Jul 2012

Fabric fabric everywhere

So I've been playing with my twitterpated fabric from the mini catalogue now for a little while and I've finally finished something I've been working on..


Unfortunately i didn't think to take the photo before i hung the bunting at Amelia's window ( which would have been the smart thing to do with the light in front of it) but hopefully you can still see it,


I am also working on a dress, tunic and a quilt to match so if i finish them anytime this century I will be sure to share them with you! he he

Abi



No comments: