Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

14 Jul 2012

Ikea mirrors are so cool!

I am always looking for different things which i can alter and my last trip to Ikea was no different..
so when I came across these plane wood framed mirrors my imagination went wild :)

so much so that when it actually came to using one I couldn't make up my mind what to do or where to start so you can probably expect to see more of these mirrors in the future!

I love the array of colours which Stampin' Up! has in it's catalogue and the display of punched flowers in the catalogue i think is just gorgeous, so I thought I would have a go,


I loved my frame so much I decided to get my Stampers 10 ladies  to have a go too, so this month I sent them/ gave them all the supplies they would need and set them the challenge to see what they could create, I can't wait to see what they make!!


Here's my finished mirror!

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog ;)


No comments: