Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

21 Aug 2012

Hello punch art Kitty


Here is a card which my 6 year old Sam helped to create for one of his friends using my punches, he loves crafting with my craft stash especially the man bits like punches and the bigshot so this was right up his alley,


We used the extra large oval punch  for the head the small heart from the heart to heart punch with the itty bitty shapes circle for the bow and small heart punch for the ears,

we made kitty's head spin on a coin too, the spotty paper matches the paper we used to wrap the present in, hope she liked it!


Sam and Abi 3


No comments: