Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Sept 2012

Stampin Up! 2012 retiring list


Going, going…gone!
September is your last chance to say goodbye to hundreds of stamp sets and accessories retiring from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue. These products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your favourites before they’re gone.



to place your order drop me a line!

...............................................

But it's not all doom and gloom lol Today sees the launch of the Winter mini catalogue!! which will run until the 31st January!!



abi

No comments: