Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

31 Jan 2013

Cute and classic Papillon Potpourri



I hope the quality of these pictures are ok ( I took them on my phone) and they actually show up on the blog, please let me know if they don't!

If you follow my blog on Facebook then you will already have seen this card once.. apologies! it's just quicker to post to FB some days than to log on to my blog  :(

This is a super quick card which my Stampers club got to make this month with a matching box, I just love these colours, the New In Colours are just gorgeous!

Abi



No comments: