Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 Jan 2013

Super cute Thank You's

I have been super absent from my crafting life now for a while, just keeping up with my classes and that's about it but life has been a little hectic...

My craft room has been boxed up now for almost a month (moving house which is taking longer than it should) and I am having major withdrawals which is not good so the only bits I have to play with right now are the gorgeous goodies in our pre order for the new Mini catalogue which you can order from February 1st so keep checking back i promise there will be more posts!!!


Did You know that you can stamp with ink and the sweet pressed cookie stamps?? No nor did I but you can!


My lovely girlies that went to convention this year brought me back some lovely demonstrator only cookie stamps THANK YOU!! LISA and JAYNE!! which i have been playing with and they are great!

I used them with some bashful blue ink to create these little gift cards for my flower bookmarks which i sent to my Fabulous stampers 10 ladies this month you can also see some of the sale-a-bration  buttons on there too.

Well THANK YOU to everyone who has kept popping back despite my lack of posts here's to getting crafting this new year!! Finally :)

Abi

No comments: