Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 Jan 2013

Sale-a-bration!!



It's time to sale-a-brate with Stampin' Up! again!

click on the image above to learn what you could earn free!! this year the offering is absolutely fantastic with the largest range of free products available ever to choose from during SAB!!!
Don't forget you can choose one for every £45 you spend!!

Contact me to place your order , host a party or join my team!!

ABI

No comments: