Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

21 Feb 2013

Late Christmas cupcakes


Sock cupcakes in a box! yes it's been done before but i fell in love with the socks for my sister inlaw and wanted a fun way to package them,



So I made a cute little cupcake box and tag, using the cupcake punch, small scallop circle, curly label and circle punches,



and rolled my socks into cakes :)

Thanks for stopping by

Abi

No comments: