Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

23 Feb 2013

Scallop thank you


A little bit of designer paper and some card scraps, ribbon scraps and some bling,
simple elegant and quick to create....

 Do i keep all my scraps?  yes pretty much !
did my husband complain about moving all the boxes full of scrap card to our new house?? OF COURSE
but it's totally worth it when you can create pretty cards.




Hope you like!!

Abi

1 comment:

sandi said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.