Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Apr 2013

Celebrations all around...

Back in January I had my 5 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  ( has it really been that long?)

and look what arrived in the post last week another pin!!
Can't believe Stampin' Up! have been in the UK for that long what a difference it has made to my life in that time...

and i don't just mean in the size of my craft stash!!!  although there is definitely alot more of that!

In the past 5 years I have made new friends both here and abroad, I have met fellow crafters who have taught me new skills and become really good friends, I have earnt money which has regulaly helped pay bills and covered the costs of my crafting obsession and more importantly helped me to develop an outlet for my creativity which not only has helped me with depression but has helped others to meet new friends, find a creative outlet and helped them learn new skills while having fun.

I am truly thankful to my friend Karen who introduced me to Stampin' Up! all that time ago without her I would not be doing what I am doing today.

If you'd like to know how to join my team and Stampin' Up! family just click the link at the top of the page! or go here


So I couldn't not post anything crafty today here is a simple card I created this week using some of the fab products from Stampin' Up!

Creative elements stamp set with white embossing powder the scallop border punch and the gorgeous delicate design embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments: