Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Mar 2013

A LITTLE BIT of EASTER Craftiness

I Can't believe how quickly time is going!

There Is no way it should be Easter already!
But I guess we have been a little busy moving in and trying to get organised to notice the weeks fly by!

Any way here's a little post with some of our Easter eggs in that we have made this year!
very fun to make and a little bit messy!




Thanks for stopping by and hanging on in there with my serious lack of posts, not promising anything but hopefully there should be more coming x

Abi

No comments: