Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

13 Aug 2013

AUGUST PROMOTIONS from stampin up!


Offer Dates: 1-31 August, 2013
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
  • These items don’t qualify for the offer:
    • Designer Series Paper Stack
    • Specialty Designer Series Paper
    • Designer Series Paper from the autumn-winter catalogue
    • Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits

To order your's contact me today!

No comments: