Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 Aug 2013

The summer is nearly over!!

I'm not really sure if I am sad about the summer nearly being over or not,
one the one hand it means the kids will be back to school soon :(.....
and on the other hand it means  THE KIDS WILL BE BACK TO SCHOOL SOON!!  woo hoo! :)

So i might get a look in on the computer!

Any way here is a fab offer starting today from stampin up!

don't miss out!


here are a couple of card i made in the past with this bundle!!



For my local ladies the clear out of my craft stash is coming so keep checking your emails for updates about that!  loads of bargains to be had!

Abi


Click below to view the new seasonal catalogue from Stampin' Up!





No comments: