Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

7 Oct 2013

Join My Team for £25 !!! woo hoo not to be missed!!



Offer: New recruits can join Stampin’ Up! for just 25 €/£25  !
Dates: 7-21 October 2013
  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special 25 €/£25 starter kit will be available; the regular 129 €/£99 starter kit will not be available until after the 21st and will return to the regular price.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You know I'm tempted!