Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Jan 2014

Happy new year

So one of my new years resolutions is to keep up to date with my blog and face book page wish me luck.....

So here is a quick post , I love the little monsters Stampin' Up! brought out before Christmas but I wanted to make a card so this is what I came up with,

I used the new so very grateful stamp set which will be released in the new seasonal catalogue on January 28th along with some of the sale-a-bration designer paper.

Sale-a-bration starts on January 28th and will run until March 31st.

No comments: