Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 May 2014

AAarrggghh sorry....

I must start with major apologies I got so caught up scrolling through the new online version of the coming catalogue that I totally forgot to blog about the retired list!!

Sorry about that!

At the end of each catalogue Stampin' Up! announces the things which will no longer be available ( this happened in the small hours of this morning for us here in Europe) 
These products are sometimes discounted and are only available while stocks last so ordering early is very important as stocks do run out quickly!


So if you would like to know which products we are saying goodbye to you can view the pdf version here:

Or alternatively you can pop on over to my online store

There are tons of products at up to 40% off, you really need to check it out and see what you may miss out on.

You can order online or by dropping me an email or give me a call............................

Now as you will know I was busy (engrossed in the new catalogue)  that's why I've posted the list a little late.... 
If you would like to be one of the first to view new catalogues and products released by Stampin' Up!  LOVE the products and would really like to be able to get them a little cheaper then you should think about becoming a demonstrator....
really it's not as scary as it sounds, there is no pressure to share what you love about the products.. (although you wont be able to stop yourself once you start)
you can just sign up and use the discount for your secret stash,

Although If you decide to share what you love about the products with others it's a great way to fund that secret stash and give you a little extra cash.  All in a package which will work around you.

If becoming a demonstrator sounds like a great idea to you then pop on over to my web page and have a look, if you would like more information about it and would like a chat then give me a call.

This month you could start your journey for just £50







No comments: