Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Jun 2014

Retiring products...

I've been a little busy with the kids and life in the past week to remember to blog,  or in fact to do pretty much anything really.

But before that I did get chance to play with some of the stamp sets that are going to be retiring at the end of the month and this happens to be one of them.

If you haven't had chance to check out the retiring product list you should, before its gone for good.

Here's my crazy for cupcakes creation....

No comments: