Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

18 May 2014

Cornwall paper craft show a success

Well the weather was gorgeous, the sun was out and luckily the Lanhydrock hotel has air conditioning because at times it got really hot!

But it was fantastic to see so many people at this show and hopefully we will see even more at the next one with a little advertising!

Huge apologies must go out to anyone who went to the dragon centre looking for the art stamps show and was not redirected.

Massive Thank you to Ruth from the crafts studio ( where I hold my st austell classes) for all the hard work getting the show going at the last minute, it was fantastic.

So anyway here's my tiny stall in front of the bar, ha ha. I believe there is a photo floating of me behind it somewhere. Such a shame I don't have a copy to post ;)

I'll be posting more pictures from the show later in the week along with the name of the prize draw winner.

No comments: