Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 May 2014

Craft show update and a sneak peak

Hi everyone, if you've been around on the net recently you may have heard that art stamps who were running the bodmin craft show recently cancelled the event.

NO IT'S OK DON'T PANIC!

The show has been taken over by some local businesses so that it can go ahead.
This craft show is the only craft show which Cornwall hosts for retailers to share their new products and we would like to keep it... Cornwall has crafter's too right?!

So please note there is a new venue right next door..

Saturday 17th may
Lanhydrock golf club
10-4

I will still be there, running mini workshops all day.

So here is a little sneak peak of part of my display if you would like to see the rest make sure you pop along to see us at the golf club!

No comments: