Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Jun 2014

Just a little excited!!

So I'm going to start off calmly by showing you another card using some of my favourite retiring products, I found a really cute card on pinterest which I used as my inspiration you can find that card at 

But this is mine :)


It was so quick to make I loved doing it.
......


But this is where it gets exciting guess what got delivered today!!! Woop woop yes my Pre order arrived with my stack of new catalogues!
I haven't actually had chance to open it yet as my freezer has decided to defrost its self so I am doing damage control but I will... Soo excited!


Thanks for stopping by.

Abi 

No comments: