Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Jul 2014

Teacher gifts

So this time around there were just too many things to get done before he end of term so only he main class teachers got bags.
But this is the first one and probably my favourite.  I used this tutorial which i found on pintrest.
It we s pretty simple to make and the tutorial easy to follow. I loved the fact that it had a drawstring top to stop stuff falling out.
I used the stampin up spiral flower die and  the autumn accents die with some felt for the flower.
Thanks for dropping by.


No comments: