Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Aug 2014

The summer so far...

Hi All, I know there has been a distinct lack of posts from me again but he summer holidays have been a little crazy,

Our summer started with an unexpected opportunity for us to visit France as a family and to meet up with some friends from across the pond from Texas.

We were so blessed to be able to spend time with this lovely family ( who have also blogged about some of the adventures you can check out that blog here: http://familyexplorers.com/  )   and to be able to send time away with our kids it was such good fun.


we went to Eurodisney.....

we went inside the castle :)



The palace or Versailles...


we took a wrong turn and saw the arc de triomphe


we went to an awesome park where jack made friends with a huge butterfly..


The kids got to do an awesome high ropes course...


and then we came home to the news that I was going to be going into hospital for my long awaited knee operation...

that kind of put a dampner on things it has to be said...


but I am not alone alot of famous footballers and sports stars have had this exact same op and they all lived to tell the tale.. how ever sports really isn't my thing I just want to be able to walk :)


but I am now home, hobbling around on crutches dosed up on some serious pain medication ......so that has been the holidays so far, with only a week or so left the kids are being so patient and having fun with various friends and relatives coming to entertain them.

We were truly blessed to have the opportunity to go away before my operation came up so that the kids didn't have 6 weeks of watching tv.

I'm not sure when I will be up and running at full capacity again, the pain meds really do knock me out so there may be a slight disruption to normal services ha ha!!

orders can still be placed via my stampin up website, click the order now button at the top to get that link. or visit shop with abi


I will answer emails as soon as i am awake to do so.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer xx

Abi


No comments: