Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Sept 2014

Perfect pencils

I haven't posted this yet so thought I would share
this is one of the teachers gifts I made, Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of the lining which I actually liked more than the bag.

I used a tutorial which I found on pinterest, which was all in chinese?! so had to do a bit of guess work
the link is here:  http://www.digu.com/pin/5aypBjxrtexdl





It was fun and fairly quick to make, If i were to do it again I would make the strap around the middle a little longer and possibly the case a little wider too. but i liked how it turned out any way.

Abi




No comments: