Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Sept 2014

Spiral flower pin.

Here's a super little thank you gift or quick birthday gift, I used the spiral flower die with some coloured felt, I also used the Autumn accents leaves, these were really easy to make.

 The first ones I made I actually hand sewed, how ever if you don't sew/ wouldn't know how to thread a needle / don't quite have the time, they are just as easy to put together using a hot glue gun, I added a pin to the back but they would be just as cute as magnets or hair slides which i also had a go at.


Thanks for stopping by.

Abi



No comments: