Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

17 Oct 2008

Stampers 6

Ok ladies this is for all you who said you wanted a monthly stamp group,

My stampers 6 will be starting soon and will run alternate months for 6 months and will cost £25 ( plus postage)

this works out at £12.50 a month over 12 months, Each member will be guarenteed hostess benefits once which includes a free hostess exclusive stamp set and a minimum of £15 to spend in the catalogue free. you will get to choose your month from the 6 allocated club months and when it's your month if you would like to host a workshop or a catalogue party to boost your sales you could get even more free stuff.

Q&A

Q Do I have to live in cornwall to join your stampers 6?

A No as long as you are prepared to pay a little extra on your postage each month your goods can be sent to you any where in great britain.


Q What do i get for my £25?

A Whatever you want from the catalogue for that amount, want to spend a little bit more that's fine too.


If you have any other questions or want to join in then just email me at abi4380@gmail.com and i'll be happy to help.

Thanks for looking

Abi

No comments: