Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

17 Jan 2009

Secret Crafter : saturday challenge

I've been really enjoying my self lately joining in with different challenges on blogs I've found and today was no different.

Today on the Secret Crafter they set as their Saturday challenge to make a project using hearts... yes you can tell it's nearly February so this is what i made with my Stampin' Up! stash.

I used Whisper White card stock as my base which i cut into an oval card base using my colluzle, I then did the same thing with my Mellow Moss card stock and my Tea and Crumpets designer series paper.

I scalloped the edge of the Mellow Moss oval with my corner rounder ( with the guard taken off) and used my crafters tool kit to peirce the scallops.

I used the simply said stamp set in Always Artichoke and Pretty in Pink ink and aligned the flower heart onto the pink heart using my stamp-a-ma-jig.

I really enjoyed this challenge if you'd like to join in visit the secret crafter for their Saturday challenges.

Thanks for looking.

Abi

10 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful card Abi love the shape thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love pink and green together! This is just lovely! :)

~*Joni said...

Abi I think your card would make an adorable girl's dress! On top of all your wonderful work, you take the prettiest pictures. The circle card is so much fun, the DP is so soft and pretty. Wonderful card (again!).

Abi Bundy said...

Joni, Thank you! this card reminds me of an apron i had when i was tiny with a green frill around the edge, I love soft subtles.

Mandy said...

Abi, your card is very elegant, love it! Thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Mandy

Cathy said...

Beautiful card - love the shape and heart.
Cathy xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful card - the sahpe is lovely

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!! tfs!!
-t

Sue said...

great card, live how you have shaped it, sue.x

Caryn said...

I love shaped cards and this is just gorgeous. Those shades of pink and green are perfect. Love it.

Caryn xxx