Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Mar 2009

Thank You!

I need to say a huge Thank You!  to everyone that attended the class last night and made it so much fun!

I really enjoyed it and hopefully you did too!  ( if not tell me)

And Hope to see you all there again next Month!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abi,
Yup great night & loved the things we made, looking forward to next month. Thanks Abi.
Love Kathy.