Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

5 Feb 2010

Cracking me up!


A bit of fun today! after all isn't this what crafting is all about!
Today is Funky Friday again! this week it's a colour challenge, this is my card!


I've been wanting to use this chick for ages I think he's just so cute!

Here's what I used:

Stamp set: A good egg,
Card stock: Ballet Blue, Whisper white, Pixie pink,
Ink: Pink Passion, Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Summer sun,
Accessories: Brocade blue ribbon, scallop edge punch, crystal effects,

If you'd like to join in challenge and see what the rest of the team created then hop on over to the challenge blog here

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

5 comments:

Rosina said...

I'm loving this style of card you've been making, I'll have to make one soon, it'll save me a load of card and I'm getting low on loads of colours of card atm.

Elaine said...

Love this card - dont have this set but may have to get it now!

Kathy Simpson said...

So cute!

butterflyamanda said...

love it!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute Abi! Love that chick