Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Feb 2010

More cards for Haiti

Yes you guessed it it's another green house garden card!  These flowers would look seriously great on a surfboard!!!

This card Uses:

Card stock: Chocolate chip, Really rust, whisper white
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really rust and More mustard,
Stamp sets: whimsical words, Greenhouse garden

thanks for stopping by!!!

P.S. have you helped the people of Haiti yet by purchasing the greenhouse garden stamp set??  I have! now it's your turn.

Abi

5 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty card!

Lesley said...

Sadly I bought Greenhouse garden before Christmas - but looking at your blog has given me inspiration on how to use it best wishes Lesley x

Kathy Simpson said...

Another gorgeous card, love what you've been doing with this set! :)

butterflyamanda said...

love the colour combo vintage and chic love it!!!!

Unknown said...

I loooove the colors you used on this ...sooo pretty.