Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Jan 2011

back to the crafting....

well had a little break now back to work!!! hope you all had a great new year!

as i said in the last post it's sale-a-bration and I've been playing with my favourite sale-a-bration stamp set and thought I would share some of my creations with you.



I'm loving the new punches right now especially that they store so easily and take up less space (I'm going to be investing in a few more of those i think!)

you should be able to click on the images to enlarge them.


I like to make sure the inside of the card is special too it doesn't take long and i always think a card insert looks extra special.

I used the Sweet summer sale-a-bration set for this card,
 item numbers: 
121849  wood block
 123214  clear block

with pretty in pink and blushing bride card stock and ink along with some versa mark and white embossing powder which embossed so well on the Stampin' Up! vellum, punches used were wide oval, curly label and the modern label punch,

and of course the whole point of SAB is that you can earn one of these sets for free by spending £45 on any of your favourite Stampin' Up! products...

so email me to today to place your order or join one of my clubs and earn FREE hostess benefits too!!

Abi

No comments: