Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Jan 2011

new baby cards


One of my friends just had a little girl !  so i decided to make her some baby arrival cards she'll need to add photo's ( she's into scrapbooking so that shouldn't be a problem lol)
i haven't decided whether to add some pink ribbon flowers or not yet .

I used baja breeze card stock, wth pretty in pink and whisper white, my top not pattern and scallop border punch (with my manhattan flowers folder from my stash )

abi

No comments: