Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Jan 2011

Bliss beauty


OK i think this set is rapidly becoming my favourite and I'm really happy to tell you you can get it for FREE!!  woop woop!

I love freebies... so until the end of February if you spend £45 on any Stampin' Up! products in the current catalogue you will receive a FREE stamp set this bliss set is just one the great sets available this year for more information click the SAB logo on the top left of this page.

But not only can you earn free goodies by purchasing products but you will also receive some brilliant freebie offers if you sign up to become a demonstrator,  

during sale-a-bration  you can become a demonstrator for just £119  the starter kit is valued at more than £230 worth of products so you are making amazing saving just with that...........

 but on top of that during Sale-a-Bration if you sign as a demonstrator you will also receive a free stamp set of your choice from the catalogue up to the value of £44.95 !!!

So what are you waiting for contact me today to find out more about joining Stampin' Up! 
save some money with the discount or perhaps start your own business and earn some extra cash!

Abi

1 comment: