Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 Jan 2011

Sale-a-brations


Ok I think I'm doing a week with each Sale-a-bration stamp set  :)

I used Early Espresso and Vanilla card stock with bashful blue and pretty in pink inks and the bliss sale a bration stamp set.

I'm loving the subtles colours with the espresso right now ( possibly because it's making me think of ice cream with chocolate sauce yum)
I also added some of the pretty flat back pearls which we have in the new catalogue!

Thanks for dropping by!
Abi

1 comment:

Sol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.