Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

5 Jan 2011

feeling a bit green????

well not all the time :)

i seem to be going through a slight monochrome phase today is green.....



once  again showing off my favourite set of the moment the sweet summer set..... I do love free stuff don't you!



Card stock is Certainly Celery, old olive and whisper white, with wild wasabi, old olive and celery ink.  celery gros grain and those gorgeous basic pearls!!

Simple and pretty!

Don't forget there are only a few more spaces left on my new stampers 10 club starting soon it's a great chance to earn all those great freebies including your sab sets and get new project ideas!!!  email me for more information!

Abi

No comments: